Bug: Acrosync stops with "Time value of path/to/my/file truncated on receiver."

When uploading files with invalid timestamps, Acrosync aborts the job right after receiving message mentioned in topic title. 

Standard rsync client treats this message as a warning and continues uploading files until the job is complete:
sending incremental file list
Time value of path/to/my/file truncated on receiver.
path/to/my/another_file

sent 119,917 bytes  received 319 bytes  80,157.33 bytes/sec
total size is 30,359,312  speedup is 252.50
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1196) [sender=3.1.2]

Files on client come from automatically extracted archives, so it's not really possible to ensure that there are no invalid timestamps on client side.
Would it be possible to adjust Acrosync behavior, so that it treats this message as a warning and doesn't terminate the job?

Boring technical details, in case they are relevant: client is "Acrosync for windows 1.7 build 600", client filesystem is NTFS. Server is a NAS box on LAN running Debian 9.5 (stretch), filesystem is EXT4. Using rsync protocol without SSH. 

Comments

• Not sure what is the right choice in this case.  I would prefer fixing the files with incorrect timestamps so they can be synced.  Otherwise there is a danger of missing files if there is only a warning.